It’s called Loopcv, a new platform that sends users’ resumes to job offers. The startup, founded by two Greek guys, George Avgenakis (founder) and Nikos Kalathas (co-founder), is still in the phase of Beta test, given that it has taken on a lifelong appearance in the summer of this year (2018).
Loopcv is a platform that supports young people in job search. The founder, George, during a postgraduate internship period, realized that he had no physical time to look for a job that was more in line with his profile. As we know, looking for a job is a work in itself, which means that you really have to put so much dedication and effort into finding the work of your dreams. For this reason the new entrepreneur has decided to launch Loopcv. But let’s see better what it consists of and what are the peculiarities of the startup.
features of Loopcv
Loopcv is an online platform that manages the personal email of those who want to find work by sending their CV. Who has no time can therefore entrust this arduous work to an external system through certain rules chosen by the candidate. Below we can see them in more detail.
- Loopcv can manage the gmail account of community members.
- The candidate can choose certain parameters such as company, salary, work place and much more.
- Each company will only receive an email for only one position.
- The candidate is free to cancel his / her membership at any time.
- Loopcv shows two types of templates to send to companies. In this there is the possibility to do an A / B test to understand which of the two templates is more successful.
- Every week candidates can receive metrics on emails sent. You can see which and how many companies are contacted, which template has been most successful, the score obtained compared with the other candidates and much more.
To get more informations about the startup could be good to visit the official web site at the link https://www.loopcv.pro/index.html. As said above, it is still in the Beta test, but could be really interesting for you to start discovering this amazing recruiting service. Let’s get job guys!